Do you need fresher, better smelling air? Answer yes or no to the following questions to find out if your home has poor indoor air quality.
- Does anyone in your house suffer from allergies, asthma, or breathing difficulties?
- Does a family member experience headaches, nasal congestion, or other sinus issues at night or in the morning?
- Does a family member smoke in the house?
- Do cooking or other odors tend to linger in your home?
- Do you suffer from a dry throat, dry skin, or experience static electricity in your home?
- Have you ever purchased or used a portable room air cleaner or humidifier to relieve symptoms of unclean or dry air?
- Do you have dogs, cats or other pets in the home?
- Do you notice "musty" or "stale" odors when your AC or furnace is running?
- Does dust appear on furniture shortly after cleaning?
- Does it feel as if there is not enough airflow coming from your vents?
If you answered yes to two or more of the following questions, enter your zip code here to schedule an IAQ evaluation from your local HVAC expert.
Let One-Hour help your family breathe easier, feel better and save money!